Every man with a little leisure and enough money for railway tickets, every man, indeed, who knows how to read, has it in his power to magnify himself, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting.
Aldous Huxley (via yrie)
And the rest of you who don’t have the time to read and the money to travel… you can fuck off. Filthy peasants.
Lol, Huxley, why are you such a douche?
If everyone read The Wanting Seedinstead of Brave New World, no one would celebrate this guy. That book is awful and homophobic.
- ultimaratio444 likes this
- hedonismus likes this
- courtneystoker reblogged this from deducecanoe
- laughingacademy likes this
- kuroi-kasa likes this
- stripesweatersandwaterbottles reblogged this from deducecanoe
- penniesfortheboatman likes this
- elephantsinzoos likes this
- adieu-sagesse likes this
- chief-rumbly-noises reblogged this from deducecanoe
- deducecanoe reblogged this from spellingwitch
- spellingwitch reblogged this from yrie
- spellingwitch likes this
- myhearttoyouisgiven likes this
- doremia reblogged this from colorlights
- masamoan likes this
- colorlights reblogged this from yrie
- yrie posted this